1. What are POYATU's business hours?
- POYATU operates Monday to Friday, from 9:30am to 5:30pm GMT +8 Beijing Time.
2. What holidays does POYATU observe?
POYATU celebrates the following Asian holidays. Shipping is temporarily suspended during these holidays. Customer service and support may be available with limited capacity. All services resume normal immediately after each holiday.
Note: The dates above are to be used as a general guideline. Exact dates are posted prior to each holiday.
- New Year’s Day start at January 1st, it takes 3 business days.
- Spring Festival(aka Chinese New Year) start due to lunar calendar. Approximately late January or mid February. Lasts 7 business days.
- Qingming Festival start at April 4th or April 5th, it takes 1 business day.
- Labour Day start at May 1st, it takes 1 business day.
- Dragon Boat Festival start due to lunar calendar. Approximately late June.It takes 1 business day.
- Mid-Autumn Festival start due to lunar calendar. Approximately late September.It takes 1 business day.
- National Day start at October 1st,It takes 7 business days.
3. What Is Mpow's privacy and security policy?
- Our policies can be found here: Privacy and security policy.
4. Can I add an item to my order?
- Yes, but you need to add it before your order is packaged for shipment. Let us know and we will do it for you.
- In the meantime, placing a new order is likely faster. You can either let the new order ship separately, or request to combine your two orders.
5. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
- If the order is in a stage where the system does not allow you to change its address, please let us know and we will try to have your delivery details changed.
- Note that packages that have already left our warehouse cannot be changed.
6. In what currency are POYATU prices displayed?
- All price listed on our website are in US dollars. To convert US dollars into your local currency, visit XE.com.
- If your home currency is not US dollars, please note that your credit card issuer or bank does the final conversion. The rates that your bank uses are not controlled by POYATU.
- If you would like to find out the actual conversion rates, please call your credit card issuer or your bank.
7. What language do I enter my information in?
- All information should be entered in English. Information entered in other languages can cause processing delays or lost packages.
- POYATU is able to print shipping labels in customer country's native language. To enter an address in your native language, simply go to My Account > Address Book > Manage Addresses>Add New Address > Check "Use a secondary, non-english address".
- Please note that a native language address is not guaranteed to be used for shipping. The use of such an address depends on the policies imposed by specific shipping carriers used for each shipment.
- POYATU is not responsible for issues caused by improper entry.